www.AllStickerPrinting.com
Recently I am working on the website using codeigniter (www.AllStickerPrinting.com).
But suddenly I was bothered on how to remove index.php in the url of website that I'm working on.
Unlike in my past projects it was easy to remove index.php because it is made of CMS (joomla, magento and wordpress).

I visited bunch of forums, I've tried all there suggested solutions but all are not effective. Almost all there suggestion was the same and until one Great Dude ask "What Company hosted your Website?" and I replied "Godaddy.com" and He replied "Good Luck.. LOL"



I find solution on my own. Until I was stumble on this forum:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12620991/cant-remove-index-php-with-codeigniter-on-godaddy


Below is the Solution of how remove index.php in Godaddy.com

Note: I used the domain www.AllStickerPrinting.com

Step 1:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^allstickerprinting.com [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.allstickerprinting.com/$1 [L,R=301]


Step 2:
open /system/application/config/config.php file and make sure the following two options are set.


$config['index_page'] = “”;
$config['uri_protocol'] = “AUTO“;




That stuff help me out in the darkness.. :)

now I will proceed to the next Task, SEO


Related Post:
How to remove index.php in Joomla

Incoming Search Terms: 
Remove index.php in codeigniter, Remove index.php with codeigniter in Godaddy.com, Remove index.php using .htaccess and config.php, 

0 (mga) komento:

Post a Comment